Painless knee replacement surgery! Is it possible?
Pain after Knee / Hip Replacement Surgery can be a worrisome factor that deters the determination to undergo surgery.
With recent advances it is possible to replace a joint via Minimally Invasive Techniques, wherein patients enjoy painless postoperative period. With this technique your new knee will feel as comfortable as you feel at home. Our idea is to comfort patients and help them eliminate the fear of Knee and Hip replacement.
A. Surgery using Minimally Invasive Technique:
Mini Invasive Surgery is when the muscles around the joint are NOT CUT. This approach doesn’t incite the inflammation as much as the conventional technique. Hence the surgery is painless, recovery is quick and most patients begin walking within 3 to 6 hours after surgery, start stairs climbing on the next day.
Surgical Advantages of Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery .
- Fast Recovery
- Walking after 4-5 hrs of surgery and staircase climbing from next day of surgery.
- Short hospital stay 2 to 4 days.
- Minimal blood loss during the surgery
- No blood Transfusion.
- Less Physiotherapy.
- Less Antibiotic.
- Stitch less Surgery.
B. Unique techniques: surgery is done WITHOUT use of
• Less blood loss.
• Less local tissue trauma to nerves and muscles.
• Less post-operative pain.
• Less risk of complications like deep vein thrombosis, infection or blood clots, etc.
• Easier & early rehabilitation.
• Less post operative stiffness.